|Posted 08 Sep 2015 Darleen 0 Shouts • • •|
|Hello everyone! Thanks for sticking with us after our first host quit. We're now hosted by the fabulous team of Flaunt.nu. Because of the transfer, we had to change our domain. Instead of our old one Fearne-Cotton.net, we're named Fearne-Cotton.com now, so only the ending changed. Luckily, our new host transfered everything, so we're still the same page as before - same pictures, same info. We couldn't be happier to be back with you Please keep in mind that it takes a lot of time to change the link buttons, design and so on. It'll take some time until you'll find our new domain to everything on this page. If you happen to notice a page you can't access, don't hesitate to inform us.|
|Posted 29 Jul 2015 Darleen 0 Shouts • • •|
That's come around so quick, no? It was just two months ago that Fearne left her show at Radio 1 to prepare for the Cotton/Wood household's new arrival, and now, it seems baby number two is nearly on its way.
Taking to Instagram earlier today, Fearne suggested she was almost ready to pop while joking about her recent wardrobe problems, thanks to her burgeoning baby bump.
Sharing a selfie with fans, heavily pregnant Fearne can be seen sporting one of the many band t-shirts that make up her clothing collection. Choosing a Black Keys design to lounge around in, Fearne told fans she has been living out of her t-shirts lately as nothing else is proving to be comfortable with that baby bump of her's.
She said: "At this point of pregnancy 97% of my wardrobe is just hanging there looking neglected. The other 3% is this T shirt and some baggy dresses."
Pining after her oh-so-cool wardrobe (and we don't blame her really, as we're usually lusting it after too!), Fearne hinted it won't be long until she is set to give birth.
"I'll see you soon long lost clothing!," she added.
How soon? Days? Weeks? A month, maybe?
Fearne may be keeping coy as to her exact due date, but given that the Celebrity Juice star announced her pregnancy back in February, one would think she's currently around 8 months gone.
|Posted 08 Jul 2015 Darleen 0 Shouts • • •|
The former BBC Radio 1 DJ - who is expecting her second child with husband Jesse Wood - says it is her "aim in life" to be like her best pal.
She said: "My aim in life is to be grown up like Holly. I go round there and her house is so perfect and she's so together and I go home and I think I live in a s**t hole."
And the 33-year-old television personality also admitted she found it hard coming off maternity leave after giving birth to two-year-old son Rex.
She added to Red magazine: "I still find it hard. I don't know any working mum who says, 'I'm 100% happy leaving my kid.' That's why you talk to other friends who work and have kids, because they completely get it and give you an honest insight into their own personal turmoil.
"We're really lucky in this day and age, that women can go out and work, but with that comes this new generation problem. We still want to be the best mum we can and how on earth do we do that? You end up putting pressure on yourself."
|Posted 04 Jul 2015 Darleen 0 Shouts • • •|
|Today is such a special day for Fearne and her husband Jesse. One year ago today, the lovely couple vowed their endless love and married. Both have been posting touching pictures to their Instagram accounts this morning, which you can also see on our Twitter account. We hope this is their first of many great anniversaries and wish them all the best. You two are such a sweet couple! Happy anniversary, you two!|
|Posted 03 Jul 2015 Darleen 0 Shouts • • •|
(Note: Please make sure to visit the source or our Twitter account for pictures.)
Fearne Cotton is well known for having a quirky style, and the stunner is more glowing than ever pregnant.
The former Radio 1 DJ hid her blooming bump tonight as she opted for a white patterned dress, joined by her hubby Jesse Wood at the Serpentine Gallery summer party in London.
Braving the grass in strappy red heels, the star looked incredible as she showed off her slim legs, while hanging on to her man's arm.
But it didn't stop there - as this IS Fearne - as she teamed the lot with a pink leopard-print clutch bag. Nice.
Meanwhile Jesse opted for a casual blue t-shirt and light trousers, keeping a protective arm round his blonde wife.